9.14.2006

The Premise

People watching is something I love and the SF Bay Area is a gold mine for it. In the few days that I've been here so far I've been amazed by the quirkiness and diversity of people I've encountered out here. My tentavtive theory is that folks who don't really fit in anywhere else in the U.S. tend to gravitate to the western throes of the continent, eventually ending up in the SF area. I count myself in this group and am sure that people are watching me too and thinking I'm a bit off. Maybe even at this very moment... most likely.

This blog is not about making fun of people, it's about celebrating our differences and finding the fun in the stuff people do that might seem ridiculous to us but completely normal to them (and vice versa). SO, let's be tactful folks.

The more collaboration from people around the world, the more enlightening/hilarious/entertaining this can become. Join in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home