9.15.2006

What drugs do to people

Tonight I was down in the Mission, near Valencia and 24th, and this white monte carlo came flying down the street swerving from left to right coming dangerously close to cars parked on both sides of the road. I was in one of those cars and it sort of freaked me out a bit. The car continued up the road and straight through a 4 way stop at about 30 mph. The stop was in the middle of a hill so it has low visibility from all angles to begin with. Anyway, this asshole could have killed someone. Could have been me. He must have been on speed, right?

... 20 minute later I'm at Market and Church. There is a guy wandering aimlessly in the middle of the intersection as cars are speeding by all over the place. His arms are spread like he's a bird taking off for flight. It was almost poetic, but mostly just confusing. What's running through this dude's mind?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home